Socks are no longer just a piece of clothing. Socks are a fashion statement. Socks are also a marketing tool for your business or passion.
Here at SoSockz we ensure quality socks! The best materials are used to make the socks you need. From an idea to your feet! We design and manufacture not only functional and comfortable socks, but socks that are meant to stand out and last. By using the best materials and colors available, we can meet the highest of standards.
Your design is not imposed on top of a sock, but your design is woven in with the sock from scratch. Our socks are NOT 3D printed, but use knitting to make your design part of the fabric.
A work of art, true craftmanship for your feet.
Whether you need custom socks for marketing, leisure, athletics or formal use, we will make the sock that free’s your soul. A sock that truly expresses your inner self. No holding back necessary, no single colors either.
Our ordering process is simple and we are here to help you every step of the way!
Custom Order Process
Step 1: Technical Details
Step 2: Design
Step 3: Quotation Form
Step 4: Mock-up of your design
Step 5: Order Confirmation
Step 6: Production and fulfilment
In this step we provide you with the information to decide on all the technical and quality details for your custom socks.
You can browse our shop to help decide on the size, style and pattern. If you do not find what you are looking for or need assistance please (contact us).
Minimum Order Quantity = 100 Pairs for each design, for each size.
As quantity increases, the price per sock decreases.
- Extra Low-cut
- Low Cut
- Knee High
- Above Knee
For any other style please contact us.
- Small – 34-38
- Medium – 38-44 (Fits 85% of adults)
- Large – 41-46 (Fits 90% of male adults)
- Extra Large – 46-51
For any other sizes please Contact us!
Quality is important to us, so we suggest the following materials which are our most popular and durable combination:
- Cotton – 85%
- Polymide – 12%
- Spandex – 3%
- Fine – 168 and 200 needle count stitching. This is ideal for dress and casual socks, the high needle count also allows for the best graphic reproduction.
- Medium – 128 and 144 needle count stitching. This is ideal for sports socks, this needle count produces thicker socks with good graphic detail.
- Coarse – 96 and 108 needle count stitching for thick and protective socks. Graphics are to be kept to a minimum, basic geometrical designs can be used.
To prepare your design you can use your own template or Contact Us for ours. Make sure you review the (design guidelines).
- Always submit designs in vector format
- No graphics in the cuff
- No graphics in the heel and toe
- Detailed graphics are to be avoided. Due to the nature of the sock knitting process, very small and complex logos are not suitable for custom designs. A member of our design team will emulate what the finished product will look like before you place an order
- Number of colors – Our machines are able to accommodate six yarn colors per design. Over 300 Pantone colors to chose from.
Fill in our custom order form for a quotation and a FREE mock-up design. We offer a competitively priced minimum orders of just 100 pairs. Pricing is subject to order quantity.
The minimum order (100 pairs) is the highest price and adding quantity decreases the price.
No surprise charges. Prices include shipping, setup, & import costs to Cyprus.
Special pricing for retailers and distributors
The design team will consult you to create a mock-up of your design within 1-2 business days.
Your design will be optimized for the best outcome.
Any changes are to be discussed with the design team.
Confirm Design and place order.
A 30% down payment is required to continue.
New customers placing minimum orders will be required to pay upfront by credit card via PayPal or wire transfer.
Orders will ship once payment has been received.
Order is now being processed
- Mock-ups – 1-2 business days
- Pre-production sample – Add 3 weeks
- Order processing and shipping – Add 4-5 weeks